Thursday, September 23, 2010

Compostable baby wipes!

I am excited to share a product introduced to me a week ago. Linda, CEO and Co-Founder of Elements Naturals and Shannon, her PR sidekick met with me at a local, fantastic coffee house in Bend. Linda's compostable baby wipes are 100% Natural and are chemical and fragrant free. These wipes will break down into usable compost in a home compost pile and soon to be tested in my Wonder Worman Super composting Worm Bin!

Now that my kids are way past the diaper stage...Nice for me!..., I have started using these wipes for our hands rather than their bottoms. (I am happy they are no longer pooping in their pants, but I do miss their baby smell.) These wipes are super soft and hold up to the wear and tear of removing dirt from grimy hands.

I have also used them for cleaning my key board. They have just the right amount of moisture and are not sopping wet. I think I've used 4 so far and will be tossing them into a worm bin over the weekend.

Here's to a cool compostable product!! More later! Happy Wormin'

2 comments:

Courtney O'Rourke said...

Yay to the worm bin wet naps! Anxious to hear the report on how the red wigglers take them as acceptable bin mates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great review Laurie. They have more uses than babies bottoms.