Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wiggling over to wigglingaround.com


Got some news for ya!  Nothing too big.. just a bit of a change. Change is good! Change needs to happen in order to grow.  Some challenges come with the change, but I am ready for it!  I need to jump on the flow and ride the change!

So here it is!
To all my subscribers, I am moving my blog to wigglingaround.com!
If the stars align, you should have to do nothing to keep on receiving updates via RSS when a new post is made. However, if you’d like to resubscribe my new feed is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/wigglingaround

Blogger has been great, but it’s time for a change, and a little more customization. :^)

All Wonder Worman posts will now be made on this new site and I will no longer be updating this one.

Really it's not such a big deal!  but as you can see, I have an issue with change.  LOL

No comments: